Looking for a FUN way to spend your day? Ride SunRail to and from your day out.
As Easy As 1. 2. 3.
1. Plan your trip. SunRail operates 36 trains Monday through Friday between 5:06 am – 11:23 pm. Train schedule available at SunRail.com.
2. Arrive at your station 15 minutes early to purchase tickets. Remember to Tap On when you board and Tap Off when you exit.
3. Have Fun!
– Ride SunRail to the Florida Hospital Health Village station and visit the Orlando Science Center, just a 5-minute walk from the station.
– Need to get to Orlando International Airport? SunRail and LYNX can help get you there in no time. Ride SunRail to the Sand Lake Road station and hop on the 111- your direct connection to the airport.
– Ride SunRail to the Winter Park station and show your day-of-travel ticket for FREE entry into the Morse Museum of American Art (through September 20, 2015).
– Take SunRail to the DeBary station and ride your bike 1.2 miles to Gemini Springs Park.
– Bring your bike, pack a lunch and ride SunRail to the Maitland station and bike ride to Lake Lily and enjoy a picnic.
– Ride SunRail to Church Street Station to see a movie at Cobb Theatres – Plaza Cinema Cafe.
– Getting to the Florida Mall is easy with SunRail!
– Ride SunRail to Downtown Orlando and walk, run or ride your bike to Lake Eola!
– Getting to the Altamonte Mall is easy with SunRail!
– Ride SunRail to Sanford and enjoy a day in Historic Downtown Sanford.
– Getting to the Mennello Museum of American Art is easy with SunRail!
– Take the train to Winter Park for a sweet treat!