Train to Plane
Ride SunRail for a safe, fast, and affordable connection to Orlando International Airport
SunRail and LYNX create a hassle-free connection to Orlando International Airport.
With convenient rush hour service every 30 minutes and 1-hour service throughout the day, Monday through Friday, it’s never been easier to commute to work or connect to your next flight.
How to in 3 easy steps
- Download the convenient SunRail and LYNX mobile applications to plan your trip
- Arrive at SunRail and purchase your SunCard or single trip ticket, tap ticket at a validator, and ride to the Sand Lake Road Station. Free parking at most stations.
- Board any of three LYNX buses for a quick connection to OIA
- LYNX 111: express travel to OIA every 30 minutes during morning and afternoon rush hours then every hour
- LYNX 11: earliest service beginning at 4:29am and connecting with LYNX Central Station and Orange Avenue.
- LYNX 42: service every 30 minutes with other key local stops to OIA
Show your valid SunRail train ticket for a free LYNX transfer to Orlando International Airport.
SunRail fares begin at $2 with free transfer onto LYNX within same county and $1 for every additional county traveled. Use the SunRail mobile app or visit SunRail.com for details.
At a Glance Schedule
Peak: 6:03 AM – 9:03 AM and 4:03 PM – 6:33 PM (30-minute service) Monday through Friday
Non-Peak: 10:03 AM – 2:33 PM and 8:03 PM – 9:18 PM (1+ hour service) Monday through Friday